Friday, October 17, 2014

Corporal Sienna Jade-20

They started loading the ships today. Is it possible to get claustrophobic on such a giant ship? I’ll be trapped in it for a year. 12 months without seeing the sky or feeling rain or having fresh food. What if we run out of food? The three of them are big blots in the sky. I never wanted to leave Earth and now it’s going to happen. I don’t know what is going to be worse: dying in space or arriving and dying of starvation. Some of the women are joking about how they’ll get their pick of men...how they’ll be able to extract all kinds of favors for sex. I feel like I’m not ready for this. I’m not made of the right stuff. I’m not of course as I was shoved into the program because I was a problem not because I have whatever they were looking for. Tomorrow is my last day on Earth. One way ticked, no swapsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment